OK, so… I had another post planned for this glorious day, but it turns out I have to save that awesomeness for another time. Since my plan fell through and my brain is tired from being used all week, I’m going to give you a second installment of Fun Facts Friday! Please, try to contain your excitement.
1. I recently found out that a restaurant half an hour from my house serves VEGAN pizza. Do I really even need to say anymore?
2. As much as I love running, I hate what it’s doing to my feet—my tootsies have never been so gnarly in my life! I may or may not be developing bunions, I have calluses all over the place and one of my toenails turned black. I just feel sorry for the poor soul that gives me a pedicure after my half marathon.
3. Speaking of feet… I bought a fabulous pair of heels Saturday! Originally $100, I got them for $55—not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Now if only I could wear heels without my feet throwing a hissy fit…
Isn’t she pretty!?
4. Thanks to my sister, I have been laughing my ass off for the past two days because of this website. It is easily one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a very long time. Considering the amount of time I have wasted watching pointless (but hilarious) videos on YouTube, this is quite the accomplishment.
5. My local grocery store started to carry Almond Breeze’s Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend, and it is DELICIOUS! This milk + frozen pineapple + banana + spinach (no, you can’t taste it) + protein powder = A PINACOLADA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE! Seriously, my breakfast was a mini-vacation yesterday morning.
Have a wonderful weekend, all! I’ll catch ya on the flipside.
What have been some of your highlights from this week?