Happy Friday! Hopefully you’re reading this from your couch because you don’t have to go to work today (like me!). If you’re not, well… At least it’s still Friday! Since I’m writing this post a little later than planned, I’m going to keep it short (read: I’m feeling a little bit tired and lazy).
Chelsey, the writer behind one of my favorite blogs (Clean Eating Chelsey), writes a “Fun Facts Friday” post for her blog every Friday. Though I can’t commit to doing this every Friday, I am going to give it a try today—so here goes nothin’!
1. Nerd Alert: I really like words. And grammar. Actually, I really like proper grammar. I also really like alliteration, which is why this Fun Facts Friday post is going to list five facts.
2. Tomorrow I’m getting a massage with one of the many Groupons I’ve purchased throughout the past few months. Yes, I have a problem and buy too many of them, but I just can’t pass up a bargain (I blame you, Mom)! I’m excited because I don’t remember the last time I got a massage, and I desperately need one—my legs are pretty tight from all of my half-marathon training.
3. I saw a pretty shocking, kind of disgusting photo on Facebook yesterday. Check it out below:
How GROSS is this!? Can you believe THAT much sugar is in ONE Mountain Dew? You’d never eat that much sugar at once, but I see people drink one or two sodas in one sitting without even thinking twice about it. CRAZY!
4. I received AWESOME news today about the Hope Express. We’re organizing virtual runs to raise money for THON and the Four Diamonds Fund! If none of that makes sense to you, don’t worry—I’ll be telling you all about it in a future blog post.
5. About two weeks ago, I decided I wanted to join the Foodie Penpals program that’s been growing in the blogging world. Today, I found out who I’m sending a package to (and who I’m receiving one from!), and I’m super excited! I can’t wait to show you all what I get—it’s like a foodie Christmas!
That’s a wrap! Enjoy your weekend, and stay awesome!
What are some fun facts about you?